Salary: £25k + Benefits
Location: Newport Pagnell
Status: Permanent, either full or par-time hours.
A leading IT company providing Managed Services to its clients is seeking an experienced friendly Bookkeeper to assist in managing their finance and providing some reporting on a regular basis.
Reporting to the Director and Office Manager, the role of Bookkeeper is working with the following:
- Managing the Sales Ledger.
- Raising sales invoices and assigning payments.
- Collections of payments through Direct Debit
- Debt collection
- Managing your purchase ledger:
- Processing invoices and paying suppliers.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Fixed Asset Management.
- Monthly Management Reports.
- Weekly working capital reports.
- Qualified to submit VAT returns.
- Year End preparation up to trial balance.
- Including pension scheme administration.
- Managing petty cash and mileage/expenses.
- Understanding proforma invoicing.
The role of Bookkeeper demands at least 5 years of experience of working with a Limited Company. A minimum of AAT or ICB accredited is also essential.
Ideally you will have a flexible approach and excellent communication skills. Previous experience of working within IT and Managed Services with a strong customer service focus is ideal.