Role: Brokerage Account Executive
Salary: £25k – £28k + Excellent Bonus scheme (£20k) and car scheme + benefits
Location: Milton Keynes
A company within the Automotive Industry specialising in financial services for their parent company based in Milton Keynes is seeking an Account Executive to join their successful team due to continued growth.
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, the role is to support the business that is introduced to the function from a field-based sales team and a panel of introducers. This will involve assisting them in securing funding for their client both internally and via the third-party funding panel. In addition, you will also support the sales and marketing functions of the business by generating new finance and insurance opportunities.
This exciting opportunity demands a background in asset finance or insurance ideally with an automotive background and will involve the following:
- Ensure the placement of business is in line with Company’s strategy. You will place any business not written by the Company with a third party funder, maximising income whilst maintaining customer relations
- Provide finance and insurance quotes to customers
- Issue and follow up GAP insurance quotes,ensuring that the process is strictly adhered to
- Issue accurate insurance policy documents in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with compliance for insurance matters,carrying out a minimum of 15 hours per year.
- Ensure that the requirements of all parties involved are met to increase volumes by improving service and relationships
- Negotiate finance terms and rates with customers providing written quotations in accordance with company requirements, in conjunction with the relevant field sales staff/introducer.
- Analyseandinterpretmanagement/financialinformationandthenpreparecredit proposals for submission to the Company credit team or Funding Partner
- Workwiththemarketingdepartmenttogenerateemailmarketingcampaignsandfollow up with phone calls to generate new business opportunities
- Contact existing customers to generate new business opportunities
- Be familiar with and understand the company strategic objectives, and in conjunction with the local sales teams develop appropriate local tactics, campaigns and activities to drive sales.
This position requires incredible customer service skills, a strong self-motivation and a highly organised approach. Previous experience in a sales role is required with good computer skills and the ability to work under pressure. The ability to question data in order to qualify the accuracy and a strong focus on the customer is essential.
This role demands a confident individual with a positive and charismatic attitude and good energy levels. Excellent communication skills and a problem-solving attitude is key to this role with the ability to demonstrate attention to detail and be willing to go the extra mile.