Role: Customer Care Support Technician
Salary £30,000 + excellent benefits including bonus, 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, private medical insurance, professional subscriptions and personal training budget
A Company growing from strength to strength for it’s ground-breaking software communication solution providing its customers with AI, is seeking a Customer Care Support Technician to support Tier 1 Retail clients providing the best in customer service and business efficiency using their hardware.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, the role of Customer Care Support Technician will involve supporting the customers to configure the unique Company software systems for their specific needs and provide 3rd line support to the partners with system diagnostics and issue resolution both over the phone and through site visits. This will involve:
- Developing configurations for the Company solutions as required to satisfy customer orders
- Hardware technical support to Customers via phone, email and our CRM system
- Field-based technical hardware support to resolve issues where no remote solution is available
- Hardware rollout installation support
- Warranty assessments
- Hardware system and equipment repairs
- Maintenance of records and logs as appropriate
- Maintain the Company spares stock
- Communicate product quality and improvement measures to R&D
- Be the product expert for all the Company systems
- Systems technical product trainer
- Out of standard hours technical support
- Flexibility to cover different hours and locations as required with a company van provided
- Other duties as required within the support team to cover peaks in workloads, holiday or sickness.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate hardware technical knowledge, relate to customers and listen to their needs.
Other key skills and attributes that are essential to this role include:
- High level of technical hardware knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Organised with good time management skills
- Professional communicator
- Experienced in technical customer contact
- Ability to train others in technical areas
- High attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player
If you are excited by this challenge then we want to hear from you?