Role: EU Channel Manager
Location: Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire
Salary: £66k + 50% company bonus scheme and benefits
A rapidly expanding software company specialising in the commercial sector, is seeking an experienced EU Channel Manager to be the pivotal role within a Global Commercial Team, focussing on building the Global Partner Programme to deliver the offer to companies that resell equipment to Tier 1 Retailers across the World using your established network of relevant partners to expand the Global sales presence quickly and efficiently.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, in the role of EU Channel Manager you will be pivotal addition to the Global Commercial Team. Focussing on building the Global Partner programme and deliver an attractive value proposition for companies to resell across the World.
This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced start-up environment supporting business growth which will span both domestic and international markets.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to develop a partnership strategy in line with business objectives.
- Build out the framework by which we manage our global partners including deal registration processes, tiered support levels and a resource portal.
- Work with our legal department to develop a partnership contract that can be rolled-out to new and existing partners.
- Be the main point of contact for our partner network, building strong relationships to maximise focus and effort on our product.
- Work closely with underperforming resellers to reactivate sales pipelines and revenue.
- Provide ongoing training, monitoring and managing reseller performance to support assigned revenue targets.
- Hold regular events to engage our partnership network and gather feedback from them on product and business improvements.
- Develop incentives for both the partner and their sales representatives to overachieve for the Company.
- Be the face of the OEM during ‘high stakes’ sales meetings for the partners and their prospective customers.
- Assist our European sister business to roll your programme out to their current partner network.
- Develop and implement effective reseller recruitment strategy. Proactively working to identify and on-board new resellers in Europe and in America and Australia in 2019.
To be successful in this role of EU Channel Manager you will be a hungry sales professional with a broad range of experience across the full sales cycle. A confident self-starter, you’ll be able to make an impact from day one, taking ownership of the role and implementing a successful sales strategy, while working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to realise his vision.
Other key skills and attributes that are essential to this role include:
- An excellent track record and skilled at build out B2B partnership networks.
- At least 5 years relevant sales experience via partners with a strong record of delivery.
- Telephony, VOIP and/or enterprise software experience is very desirable.
- Past experience selling into tier 1 retailers would be a distinct advantage.
- A second European language would be desirable (preferably French or German).
- Business related degree and/or professional qualifications/certifications.
- You will be familiar with HubSpot software and sales enablement methodologies.
- A passion for data-driven sales and working to defined sales cycle but always looking for improvements.
|Job Category||Channel Manager|