Location: Chipping Norton
Role: Finance Manager
Salary: £45k – £65k
A manufacturing company is seeking a Finance Manager that is forward thinking and can contribute to the company growth after a period of change.
Based close to the edge of the Cotswolds near Chipping Norton, the role reports to the Board of Directors and will support the Management Team.
Managing a team of 3 staff, the role will involve overall responsibility for all financial aspects of the business, ensuring that the finance department is operating as effectively as possible.
You will also provide input to the board on current and future plans to build and develop a strong accounting function as the business progresses and could result in being appointed as FD.
This will involve:
- Reporting, including order reports, management accounts and cash flow forecasting, P&L and balance sheet reconciliation, along with reporting to the invoice discounting facility.
- System implementation from Exchequer to a new system.
- Provide a budgetary framework under which the company will operate.
- Overall responsibility for the audit process including signing off financial statements and preparing business review for the Directors report.
- Company Secretarial responsibilities, ensuring Companies House filings are made in a timely manner to include annual returns, and information relevant for filing.
- Motivating and developing the team.
Ideally you will be ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified, or equivalent and demonstrate experience within a manufacturing environment with an understanding of Invoice Discounting.
Excellent communication skills, the ability to influence, demonstrate tenacity and focus is essential for this role with a keen desire to assist in it’s growth.