Role: IT Senior Developer (FTC)
Status: 12-month Fixed Term Contract initially
Salary: £60k – £70k
Location: Hayward’s Heath but may be required to travel
A Company within the Financial Services sector going through a recent re-structure is seeking an IT Developer to service a 12-month fixed term contract initially.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the role as a Developer will be working as part of a busy team helping to grow technical solutions and develop quality services to streamline business processes. As part of the IT Team, implement pre-planned projects/sprints whilst maintaining business as usual. Perform day to day tasks to support and maintain and keep secure Groups in-house written software, where required. Support the IT team in all activities to provide good customer service and delivery.
- Design and Develop software in line with Groups business requirements.
- Keep Head of IT informed of any issues and required changes.
- Deliver agreed projects.
- Liaise with, business departments and external suppliers to assist with IT software delivery.
- Assist with cyber security risk management and business continuity plan.
- Propose improvements/enhancements to the reliability of the Groups Systems.
- Research the latest technology changes/enhancements and provide proposals of how these may be utilised by the Group.
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- 5+ Years’ experience with C# (Required).
- 5+ Years’ experience with .Net Stack (Required).
- 5+ Years’ experience with MS SQL Server (Required).
- Experience with MVC/ORM (Required).
- Experience of major cloud technologies including Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of Windows server and client operating systems interaction with software developed.
- Good understanding of architectural patterns and best practices
- An ability to communicate clearly, effectively (Required).
- An ability to be self-motivated and proactive (Required).
- Strong planning and organisational skill (Required).
- Be a team player, with an enthusiastic, proactive and flexible approach to getting jobs done (Required).