Role: IT Support Apprentice
Salary £15k + benefits
An award winning company focussed on providing IT technology to the medical industry with the World’s first medical device software which has received certification and recognition for it’s innovative care is seeking an IT Support Apprentice to join the team working on ensuring all staff have the IT services, tool and infrastructure they need. In this role you will gain a nationally recognised qualification in IT through a local training provider and you will work alongside the established IT Support analyst to maintain and improve the internal infrastructure.
Day to day activities will be varied but could include the following:
- Configuring Laptops
- Building Servers
- Administrating and creating user Accounts
- Support the quality and information security management systems.
- This will expose you to Active Directory, GSuite, Atlassian, Linux, VEEAM and many more.
- In time you will learn about information and data security, large scale data storage and management, and virtualised infrastructure.
To be a success in this role you will be;
- Keen to learn and develop your IT skills
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Pragmatic, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment where priorities may change quickly
- Flexible, friendly and approachable
- Diligent and trustworthy
You will have experience of:
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office tools We don’t expect it, but it would be great if you had experience of, or an interest in learning:
- Google Suite (GDrive, Google Docs etc)
- Desktop computer hardware You will likely have the following qualifications:
- GCSE Grade A*-C / 9-4 in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
This company is growing at pace, this requires an adaptable approach to find the right solution for the current phase of growth. You should be comfortable experimenting and trying new ways of working.
Excellent benefits and career progression are available to the successful candidate.
|Job Category||IT Support|