Role: Planning/Scheduling Specialist
Location: Nr High Wycombe
An Iconic International brand growing from strength to strength is seeking an experienced Planning/ Scheduling Specialist to help the company to drive and meet the anticipated growth strategy.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the role of Planning/Scheduling Specialist is a complex role demanding previous experience in production and planning with system implementation experience, dealing with work orders and route cards plus bills of materials.
This will involve:
- Capacity planning
- Planning and scheduling customer orders in line with the quoted lead-time
- Assist in running daily meetings to ensure customer services are kept up to date with the latest delivery information
- Continually monitor and improve reporting, looking to develop KPI’s
- Manage stock levels of finished products for our fast track deliveries in line with demand
- Raise and maintain manufacturing orders
- Support on the ERP development
The role of Supply Chain Manager will require previous experience in ERP and systems management, planning and scheduling experience, advanced Excel skills and the ability to drive process improvement in a logistics and supply chain role.
Excellent communication skills both oral and written, tenacity and a strong focus on customer service, along with coaching skills are essential for this role.