Role: Production Engineer
Salary £25k – £30k
A well-established manufacturing company based in Banbury is seeking a Production Engineer to assist with the plant maintenance.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the role of Production Engineer will involve:
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Installing new systems
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Obtaining specialist components fixtures and fittings
- Maintaining records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
The ideal candidate will have some experience in production maintenance and general building maintenance tasks with knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering.