Chipping Norton, Oxon
Location: Chipping Norton, Oxon
Role: Senior Business Development Executive
Salary: up to £60k + unlimited OTE + Car/car allowance, mobile phone, laptop and company pension scheme.
A rapidly expanding Company manufacturing and supplying specialist and unique telecommunication systems is seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to join their expanding team and contribute to the growth of the Company.
The role will have responsibility for developing and securing high value contracts with tier 1 UK retail groups in B2B contracts.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director the roll will be part of a dynamic team already expanding into Europe and will involve the following:
- Developing a robust pipeline of potential customers in the UK
○ Generating potential sales leads
○ Following up sales leads generated by in house activities
- Sales presentations at director level
- Managing proof of concepts and trials
- Responding to tenders
- Negotiating and closing deals on high value contracts
- Updating CRM systems
- Meeting agreed KPI’s
- Proven track record in high value solution sales at board level
- Ability to present technical solutions
- Ability to communicate the softer benefits of the product to tier 1 retailers
- Exemplary communication skills
- 1st class negotiating skills at board level
- Past experience selling to tier 1 retailers would be a distinct advantage
- A passion for technical products and understanding is fundamental, such as VOIP, Telephony and Network Topologies.
Excellent benefits are available to the successful candidate along with OTE and the ability to carve a career in a successful SME.