£35k – £40k + Car Allowance + 50% Bonus + Bens
Salary: £35k – £40k + Car Allowance + 50% Bonus + Bens
Role: Senior Sales Consultant
A rapidly expanding company who have a unique and leading product, is seeking an experienced Senior Sales Consultant to join their rural team close to Chipping Norton.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be a critical addition to the New Business team focussing primarily on Tier 1 UK Retailers with over 200 stores. You will be a new business hunter keen to hit the ground running by getting a foot in the door and demonstrating to key decision makers within these target companies the value the company product can offer them.
This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced start-up environment supporting business growth which will span both new business prospecting and closing of existing opportunities.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to develop sales strategy in line with business objectives.
- Develop a clear pipeline of UK opportunities that will assist you in meeting your goals over the next two years.
- Generate your own and follow up sales leads generated by in house activities in line with agreed service levels between sales & marketing.
- Be able to build business cases that demonstrate total cost of ownership (TCO) and return on investment (ROI) of the product to retailers.
- Produce and deliver amazing sales presentations to senior decision makers and directors that zone in on their key pain points that we can solve.
- Be able to negotiate confidently on multi-million deals and protect the business with basic commercial legal common sense.
To be successful in this role you will be a hungry sales professional with a broad range of experience across the full sales cycle. A confident self-starter, you’ll be able to make an impact from day one, taking ownership of the role and implementing a successful sales strategy, while working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to realise his vision.
Other key skills and attributes that are essential to this role include:
- An excellent track record and skilled at B2B consultancy sales.
- At least 5 years relevant sales experience with a strong track record of delivery.
- Telephony, VOIP and/or enterprise software experience is very desirable.
- Business related degree and/or professional qualifications/certifications.
- You will be familiar with Hubspot software and sales enablement methodologies.
- A passion for data-driven sales and working to defined sales cycle but always looking for improvements.
- Past experience selling into tier 1 retailers would be a distinct advantage.