£55k – £65k + benefits
Salary: £55k + with benefits
Role: Senior Tax Manager/Tax Partner Designate
A well-established Practice based in Oxford is seeking a Tax Senior to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Tax Service Line Manager, the Tax Senior role will be responsible for the compliance and advisory requirements of client individuals and businesses, including preparation of their self-assessment tax returns and tax calculations.
A leading firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in Oxford is seeking a Senior Tax Manager/Tax Partner Designate to join their successful team.
This pro-active and customer focussed 9 Partner Practice provide support with Corporate and Personal Tax to comply with the complex tax laws, can provide a wide range of expertise and the new Senior Tax Manager/Tax Partner Designate will join the Senior Management Team to continue the excellent service and wide range of services.
The role will involve:
- Corporate and personal tax planning
- Managing HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
- Dealing with more complex tax compliance work for both corporate and personal tax clients
- Property/capital taxes
- Share schemes
- Share valuation
- Corporate Finance projects
- Complex VAT reviews
- Strategic development of the tax team throughout the firm, including input to recruitment and training.
- Liaison with Financial Services, Corporate Finance and Accounts Departments in order to promote Business Development and expertise throughout the firm.
- Involvement in Business Development strategy including networking, marketing and internal/external training services.
- Working with IT department in development of online/cloud-based solutions to clients’ needs for recordkeeping, accounting and tax submissions.
You will need to be CTA qualified or equivalent and have experience in corporate and personal taxation. Excellent communication skills both oral and written are essential, an analytical approach, strong organisation skills, along with the ability to interact at all levels and demonstrate a strong customer service focus. The ability to build rapport and trust in a highly confidential atmosphere is key to this role. Good networking skills are desired too.
|Job Category||Accounts, Financial|