£28k – £32k + bens
Salary: £28k – £32k
Role: Tax Senior
A well-established Practice based in Oxford is seeking a Tax Senior to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Tax Service Line Manager, the Tax Senior role will be responsible for the compliance and advisory requirements of client individuals and businesses, including preparation of their self-assessment tax returns and tax calculations.
The role will involve:
- Managing a compliance portfolio of individuals and businesses.
- To assist in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
- To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters
- To assist the service line manager and directors on complex technical assignments as required
- Attending certain networking events, in order to promote the firm, as required
You must be a qualified tax professional with at least the ATT, CTA or similar qualification or qualified by experience with at least 2 years’ experience in dealing with personal tax issues.
A confident and well organised person is desired for this role, with excellent communication skills, both oral and written is essential. Strong IT skills, excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure and be adaptable is key to this role.
Excellent career opportunities are available within this expanding organisation.
|Job Category||Accounts, Financial|