Role: Virtual Assistant Team Leader
Location: Banbury, Oxon
A unique growing business growing from strength to strength is seeking a full-time Virtual Assistant Team Leader to join their team at their offices in Banbury Oxfordshire, in providing a range of useful services to small businesses, agencies, consultants, entrepreneurs and training companies in the UK.
With an excellent reputation and customer service focus, the small and lively team offers a wide variety of administration support to their clients.
As a Virtual Assistant Team Leader, your role will be managing and leading a team of office based and remote virtual assistants who provide full business support services that exceed customer’s expectations, so my client is therefore seeking a special individual with a variety of skills in some or all of the following areas:
Sales & Digital Marketing Support, Business Administration Support, Email and Diary Management, Event & Travel Organisation, Bookkeeping
In addition to the above skills, the role will involve:
- Motivating team members , assessing performance and communicating company goals, safety practices and deadlines to the team.
- Providing help to management, including onboarding of new clients, training with client tasks, MLR and GDPR, companies task and time management systems and all systems required to run the client’s activities.
- Keeping management updated on the team’s performance.
- Communicating concerns and policies among management and team members.
- Support the company’s clients with their time management, general administration, business finance, sales and marketing activities, events, travel and any other business tasks that they are both looking for help with.
- Supporting the Director and performing management duties when the Director is absent or out of the office.
- Dealing with any team queries and overseeing the quality of work and ensuring guideline compliance.
- Managing the client workloads with the team and managing the monthly time sheets.
- Developing strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Conducting team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Ensuring that quality customer service is maintained by the team, including interacting with customers directly, answering customer enquiries and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Develop working processes between remote and office staff using task management and other online communication tools to effectively manage all client’s work.
- Develop a full understanding of each of the client’s businesses.
- Onboard new client programs ensuring they are effectively handed over to the team including all necessary training, matching of skills and back up contingencies.
- Manage the company’s holiday calendar to ensure adequate cover for all the clients throughout the year.
- Maintain the company’s H&S policies and procedures.
As the Virtual Assistant Team Leader, ideally you will have team leadership skills (minimum of 5 years of experience), strong relationship building and motivational skills, employee training experience and strong oral and written communication skills. Self-motivation and a positive attitude are essential along with problem solving skills. Excellent customer service skills, going the extra mile, is key to this role, along with creativity and a passion to interact with customers on the phone and thrive on multitasking.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.